Friday, November 9, 2007

Hot Time, Summer In The City

If I would have paid attention in Round 1 - and oh I don't know, say...used any actual brushwork - this is what I should have done. Opening hydrants in summer, is one of those "only in NYC" things I remember growing up. Air conditioning for all of us in buildings built before WW2 would have been easier.
Paper - Dani Mogstad's Winter Thrill (blended into a solid tan background)
Tag Book - Christy Lyle's Tag Book Cardboard
Frame - Rachel Young's Frames Vintified
Photo Wrap - Kate Pertiet's Photo Wraps 1
Brushes - Ron's Splash 2

Ron's brush bundle is very worth getting. There's something for everyone in it. Really high dpi, and huge sizes too. Here's the original picture I used to you can see what a difference the brushes made. I totally recommend them to anyone who likes and collects small things that make a big difference.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for leaving the how to - wow - what a difference that brush makes. I hadn't seen those before. Hmmmm...that alone may make me break down and upgrade to CS3. Your final layout is amazing.