Monday, November 12, 2007

Miss Tara Beckons!

Miss Tara finally found me on Yahoo last night. (She's only been on the link list here forever.) There's a spot open on her CT, and it might have my name on it. We shall see. She's really good, plus anyone who does a full-on NYC kit can do no wrong. (I don't know why this damn preview won't animate, but the elements are AWESOME. Nuff said.)

I may be entirely biased about this kit, but I don't think so, most of it would work with any city, but for me there is NO other city -- so it hardly matters.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad Tara found you. I am on her CT and she is a fabulous person and a proud New Yorker.

Gabi Butcher said...

Hi Joe! Glad to see you on our team!!!
Your blog really rocks! Your LO's are awesome... I have loads to learn from u! Welcome aboard!

Gabi