Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally!

I was just whining about how cool it would be if you could pick your own custom wordy bits, and then like magic - now you can! 10 bucks for 20 words, or 7 bucks for 10, I think. So, I made a list of 20 words, but that didn't fill all my needs. So I bought another 20, and almost got everything I wanted on the list. But, third time's a charm, so I went back for 20 more words. Yup, I spent 30 bucks for 60 words. LOL.

I have most of the other packs, and there were always a few that I thought should have there, but weren't. And I wanted some flexible words to use with the ones from Basic Bits to create a whole batch of new combinations.
About, Adventure. Adventures, Anatomy, Best, Birthday, Blimey, Brilliant, Brit, Brooklyn, Chicago, Chuffed, City, Coast, Coney Island, Cor, Create, Day, Definition, Downtown, East, Favourite, Friend, Friends, Here, Imagine, Interview, Library, Life, Liverpool, London, Look, Los Angeles, Lower, Manchester, Memo, Memories, Menu, North, Notes, NYC, Parade, Portrait, Shopping, Side, South, Strummer, Thing, Things, This, Thoughts, UK, Upper, Uptown, Village, Week, West, Wishlist, Worst, Year. (That should count up to 60, I hope.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great set of words! (west is listed twice) *wink* I love those wordy bits! Oh and I'm one of your new blog stalkers :D I love your stuff! And I was SO excited to hear about a male scrapper. :)