Friday, November 23, 2007

Make Your Own Jukebox Labels

This is pretty damn cool, especially if you're big on retro things like I am. Check it out here. I'm thinking of using them as tags for holiday gifts. (This also happens to be what I'm listening to right now.)

I'm slowly recovering my from noxious sinus infection too. What a giant pain in the ass it's been too, although I can do a pretty good Brando impression right now. I learned a pretty groovy home remedy though, and trust me, I was trying them all -- as this hit me bad in the middle of the night. Mix cinnamon in water, swish around your mouth. It tastes like the weakest apple cider ever made, but it's not as gross as half the cocktails suggested. I will remember this one for sure. Couldn't even eat Thanksgiving dinner (or dinner the night before for that matter). Too swollen. Too nauseous. Too blah in general.

1 comment:

Traci Reed said...

We miss you Jo!! Come back!!