Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sleeps With Prada

Okay, my big love/obsession of Prada isn't a shock to anyone, but the day I get a new pair, I spend hours and hours just examining and holding them, that I usually wake up next to them the next morning.

Alpha - Christy's Cardboard (re-textured)
Bottom Sheet - Dani's Road Trip

Loads of hand-painting, digi-draping and digi-rouching by me and my little smudge brush. (The burn brush got the night off.) THIS is what I like doing most - making something out of almost nothing.
The only photo is my my last precious pair I acquired.


Shoes - Prada (duh!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wantedto say thank you for stopping by my shoppe this weekend. I got you blog link and decided to stop by, and I love it. I've been liking your LOs at SSD, and your blog is just as good! Oh, and another PR devotee here! Christian is fierce! ;)

Ok...well-just dropping you a line!I'll definitely be back-you have some interesting insight and fabulous taste in fashion and trendy eclectic finds! Ta ta for now!