Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fashion Week Hangover

My feet hurt, my butt's still numb, and my eyes are still recovering from some less-than-stellar sights (Heidi Klum at the Marc Jacobs/Vuitton screening for one! WTF was up with that? And the shoes? The whole thing made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.)

Paper - Shelleyrae Cusbert's Kraft Card (LOVE these!)
Furry C - Dani Mogstad's Monsters Under The Bed (recoloured)
Flowers - Kate Hadfield's Doodled & Stitched Flowers
Cookies - Kate Hadfield & Jacque Larsen's Princess Tea Party
Journal Strip - Kate Hadfield's Journal Blocks Primary
Arrows - Kate Hadfield's Doodled & Stitched Arrows
Arrows - Kate Hadfield's Journal Blocks Primary
Staple Thingies - Kate Hadfield's Messy Staples 2
Cookie Monster Label - Peppermint Creative's
Frames - Kate Pertiet


more to come....
(yes, Uncle Nick was there)

The (wall-to-wall gay) meet & greet party at Beige next...

No comments: