Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In Hell...

I made myself a forum, and am working on a gallery of sorts too. I tried moving my blog to my domain, but it shat on the idea, so here it stays. Not much to look at right now, but as I don't feel at home in most forums, I wanted to make my own.

VIP pass for all of you as soon as I'm done.

I wanted to list things together theme/subject based and give some out of the box type suggestions. It's a work in progress to say the least. First time I've had a domain all to myself and there's plenty of things I want to do with it. After I figured out how. I'm pretty good with the graphic side of things, just not so much with the coding.

P.S. The ape is moving!! The ape is moving!! He's going to Boston right after he finishes his residency. They seem to have made him an offer. I've made him plenty of offers, but this one apparently didn't involve a foot and his ass. Hurrah! This doesn't mean I get the whole flat to myself though...Uh-oh Ravioli-O..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.